Thursday, November 15, 2012

Princess: A True Story of Life Behind the Veil in Saudi Arabia


This is a real story about the Sultana.  She is a Saudi Arabian Princess born in uncountable wealth. This book shows a picture of life of a woman among the Saudi male dominated in their Society. She has told her story and other stories of her sisters that were treated unfairly under the power of Saudi men. As Sultana gets older, she encounters more and more horror at the treatment of women. While her brother is treated like a god with all respect from birth.
I have been read this book three years ago and still have not been able to erase the story from my mind, actually this book is awesome and I re-read it again this week.    
I recommend to read this book to all my friends to see the issue of no human rights even if the sultana is from Royal family!!!!!!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment